Property Management Association of Michigan (PMAM) represents more than 130,000 apartment homes in Michigan.
Apartment living is a lifestyle choice, not every home is a house. Apartment living is being chosen for its' convenience, financial flexibility and amenities. Apartments help create stronger and healthier communities.
- PMAM members provide affordable housing for Michigan families which represents millions of dollars of property tax revenue for Michigan.
- PMAM members provide on average 3,500 jobs for the state of Michigan.
- PMAM members employ Community Managers, Leasing Professionals, Maintenance Technicians, Grounds Staff, Marketing Directors and Salespersons.
- PMAM represents four local apartment associations which have offices in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids and Lansing.
- These assocations represent the following counties in Michigan; Washtenaw, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, St.Clair, Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Allegan, Kalamazoo, Van Buren, Berrien, St. Joseph, Barry, Eaton, Ingham, Jackson, Saginaw, Genesee and Lapeer.