To serve and unite the Michigan rental housing industry and NAA affiliate members through strong legislative advocacy, furthering communication, education, and leadership development, while recognizing excellence.
The objectives of PMAM can be outlined as followed:
* Assist the industry in providing and maintaining quality and affordable rental housing to the public.
* Provide educational programs endorsed by NAA for industry personnel.
* Provide a statewide network of communication and support for local Chapters.
* Provide effective legislative, regulatory, and advocacy representation for the industry.
* Provide avenues for expansion within the State of Michigan via the creation of new chapters.