Board of Directors
PMAM Executive Director
Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association
Property Management Association of Mid-Michigan
Property Management Association of West Michigan
Washtenaw Area Apartment Association
Lifetime Achievement Award
National Apartment Assocation
Credit Card Policy
Member Logo Share
Statewide Vendor Members Directory
Education & Events
Calendar of Events
Submit an Event
Continuing Education for Real Estate License
GLAStar Awards & Conference
What is GLAStar?
GLASTar Award Categories and Application Forms
GLAStar 2018 Online Entry
GLAStar Education Conference & Awards
GLAStar Lodging Information
Sponsor GLASTar Awards Gala
GLAStar Award Winners
GLAStar Session Descriptions
How To Enroll and Why
Capitol Day 2018
Legislative Action Center
Alerts & Updates
Legislative Links & Resources
Find An Apartment
List Your Properties
Renting vs. Buying
National Lease Program
Property Management Association of Michigan (PMAM) Candidate Questionnaire
The Property Management Association of Michigan is the statewide association for the multifamily housing industry. Our membership, which consists of several regional chapters including the Washtenaw Area, West Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit and Mid Michigan chapters,
provide homes for over 180,000 Michigan families and voters. We primarily focus on the day-to-day management issues which affect the quality of life and rent levels of your constituents.
We are concerned about proposed laws that unnecessarily limit the availability of high-quality, affordable housing without any corresponding benefit to the public.
The completed questionnaire must be received by June 29, 2018.
Indicates required field
1. Are you a member of the Property Association of Michigan (PMAM)?
2. Please describe any positive or negative experiences you have had with property managers or landlords.
Are you currently a property manager or owner of residential rental property? Have you ever been a property manager or owner of residential property? If so, please describe your background in the industry.
4. Do you believe that a person who shows an apartment should be licensed?
5. As a home provider for over 180,000 families, and an industry that provides over 100,000 jobs, PMAM has great interest in your plan to strengthen the economy of Michigan. Please define what your role will be in bringing jobs back to Michigan and how you will execute your plan.
6. Do you support legislation that would create statewide standards for eradicating bedbugs in residential units by fairly allocating responsibility for detection and eradication between landlords and residents with uniform standards for dispute resolution?
7. With respect to animals used for emotional support, do you support legislation that would prohibit a person from representing that he/she is in possession of an emotional support animal unless that person has a physician verified disability related need for such support?
8. What is your plan to address multi-family housing and rental property management issues? Why are you better positioned than your opponent to address the issues of the multi-family housing industry and your constituents who are renters?
9. What are your top three priorities if elected?
Copyright © 2014
Property Management Association of Michigan
1895 Ridgewood Drive, East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: 517-721-1293 | Fax: 844-274-1755 | firstname.lastname@example.org